[wpkg-users] prompting a user before continuing

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jan 3 10:36:39 CET 2017

Hi,

Why not use wpkg-gp to execute? It is delaying the execution until the
network is up (and also has a timeout function if network is down).

About the confirmation:

You are running the popup as a different user than the one logged on
(admin or system) and i guess that the confirmation would only be
displayed to the user who is executing the script.

For user confirmation before running wpkg may take a look at my client
application for wpkg-gp:

https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client

Best Regards,

Nils

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de