[wpkg-users] About Discord server

Chris chris33489 at posteo.de
Fri Oct 13 21:35:23 CEST 2017

Hello Falk,
Hello everyone,

I fully agree to everything that you're saying. WPKG is relatively
stable and feature-complete (I guess that's what many users appreciate,
including myself).

However, there are still open issues and there hasn't been any activity
on the SVN repo in the last 12 months. Contribution to WPKG core seems
possible (there's the SVN repo, this mailing list and the bug tracker,
which at least had some activity in 2017). But contribution isn't
straight forward. I think it could be benefitial to move the SVN sources
and bugtracker issues to github.com. This would allow anyone to
contribute in a more easy, familiar way. Which might encourage more
users to contribute.

Where would be the best place to make such a suggestion and would the
WPKG founders/project leads be willing to think about/consider it?

Best,
Chris