[wpkg-users] Windows 10 v.1803 - wpkg don´t work

Marco Schmidt schmidt at fgcz.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 19 09:53:05 CEST 2018

You should remove the "max protocol" from the Samba config.
Samba and Windows will do a handshake and use the best protocol.

On my site, WPKG works as it should with Window 10 1803.

Greetings ...
 Marco

On 18.06.2018 16:01, Leandro da Silva Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi!
>

> I am using a Windows 10 v.1803 PC and wpkg is not working.
>

> Initially, I was unable to access the share, which was resolved by
> changing the samba protocol:
>

> smb.conf
>
>     [global]
>
>             max protocol = SMB2
>

> Then I was able to access the share, but wpkg does not start. The wpkg
> log files are saved on this Samba server. I noticed that if I remove the
> logging option from wpkg, wpkg works normally.
>

> Anyone have this problem?
>

> How to solve?
>

> Thank you very much.
>

> Leandro Rodrigues
> Assistente de Informática II
> DTI/FAAC - Bauru
> (14)3103-4881
>
> *Orgulho de ser UNESP!*
> *
> *

> */*/
> /*/*
>
> */*/ /*/*

UZH/ETH Zurich, Marco Schmidt, Functional Genomics Center Zurich
Y32 H06, Winterthurerstr. 190, 8057 Zurich
Tel +41 44 635 39 02, Fax +41 44 635 39 22, http://www.fgcz.ch/
- IT Koordinator -