[wpkg-users] Still WPKG users around?

Holger Kröber kroeber at biom.uni-freiburg.de
Sat May 5 09:49:28 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan,

how is your scheduled task implemented exactly? Does it run on the
system account? Does it run on logon or before?
How do you make sure, that there will be no conflicts (e.g. wpkg
detects, that a new version of thunderbird has to be deployed,
but the user already started the thunderbird process etc.).

Thank you,
Holger