[wpkg-users] Still WPKG users around?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:39:18 CEST 2018

Am 05.05.2018 um 10:17 schrieb Holger Kröber:

> you talk about stationary clients that are waked up with WOL in the
> evening?
> What about mobile clients?
> Do you activate "run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is
> missed"?

Mobile devices on the road are hard to manage, placed into a docking
station and things are as easy as with desktops.
I don't activate running the task if a start is missed, since you cannot
make sure to have working VPN, no user logged on, etc.
Most of the mobiles are at least once a month hooked up to a docking
station in the company, so no problem if application updates are done
not so frequently.

--
*Stefan P.*

Top-posting: