[wpkg-users] Win10 20H2+ and WPKG slowness...

Bernhard Mayr bmmayr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:08:48 CEST 2022

> Installer run normally

Do your your install elements have timeouts ( such as "<install
timeout="15"...>)?
If they do and you don't get any errors, then execution of wpkg on the
client machine seems OK, which would indicate you have a problem accessing
the files on the server. SMB protocols are negotiated between client and
server, which may explain differences between clients.
Check the event log on a client , this gives you an exact timeline of what
wpkg does which will help you find out, what's taking so long.

sincerely

Bernhard