[wpkg-users] SumatraPDF 3.4.x

Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 12 15:50:41 CEST 2022

Hi fellow Wpkg'ers,

Has anybody had success installing SumatraPDF 3.4.x by means of its
installer? Some problems with installation for all users were fixed (I
forgot which ones exactly) but since recently it should work with
`-all-users`, cf.
https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/docs/Installer-cmd-line-arguments yet
it fails me. When wpkg client tries to run e.g.

   <install timeout="300" cmd='"%SOFTWARE%\SumatraPDF-%VERSION%-64-install.exe" -all-users -with-preview -with-filter -s >C:\TEMP\install-log.txt 2>&1' />

the command is idling, also I failed to show the GUI when I tried to
debug it, and eventually, of course, it times out.

--
-- Andreas

      :-|