[debian-non-standard] Download links broken on website

Russel rusabus at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:45:29 CET 2007

Dear list,

I've been running OpenWRT on my Asus routers for some time now with much
success. I'm preparing to transition one router over to Debian, but all of
the download links at
http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe:Downloads appear to be
broken.

I tried searching Google for alternative download sources and the mailing
list archives, but can't find any other information.

FWIW, all the links point to www1.wpkg.org, which resolves to 87.79.46.6.
However, the web server at this address does not appear to be responding.

Any help or alternative download locations would be much appreciated!

Best regards,

Russel Riley

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:18 PM