[debian-non-standard] connection problems to wl500gP

Tomasz Orłowski T.Orlowski at wsisiz.edu.pl
Thu Jan 17 15:35:16 CET 2008

> So it definitely must be network issue not
> firmware.

ehhh I was too hurry with optimism. Same again. I don't know what's
going on.
After 10 successful boots and connections, I can't connect again. Maybe
I got something wrong with vlans. It doesn't look right.
I've thought I should have non-configured eth0 up because Asus got one
real interface + 2 configured vlans. One for LAN ports and one for WAN.

Guys could you please send me output of  "ipconfig", "robocfg show" and
"cat /proc/net/vlan/*"  from your working w500gP ?

Thanks
Tomasz