[debian-non-standard] Lenny @ Asus wl-500g

Tomasz Orłowski t.orlowski at wsisiz.edu.pl
Sat Jan 30 16:33:17 CET 2010

Hi Guys

I've managed to debootstrap Lenny in 2 stages mode:

    lenny_mipsel:~# cat /etc/debian_version
    5.0.3
    lenny_mipsel:~# uname -a
    Linux lenny_mipsel 2.6.25.20 #2 Sat Jan 30 07:56:09 EST 2010 mips
    GNU/Linux

If somebody is interested, just give a shout -  I'm happy to share
it/upload somewhere (50M tar-gzipped file)
It is clean install with only a couple of changes done:

    - fstab configured to reach root from /dev/sda2 and swap from /dev/sda1
    - console configured in inittab
    - root password set to "toor"
    - apt cache cleared from mipsel debs downloaded during
    debootstrapping to save some space
    - hostname added

I run it on WL500 premium with re-compiled stable Kamikaze 8.09.2
(r18961) and looks to work fine.

Thanks
Tomek