[iodine-users] Windows Client: connection succesful, can not ping server.

Robin. B robin at iteqpro.com
Wed Aug 10 06:39:21 CEST 2011

Hello Anne, hope that everything is good now that you haven't replied to
that last email?

 To all of us, this is a request, has anyone ever setup up a good working
Iodine server on the following OS list, Ubuntu, Fedora, debian etc,
Has anyone ever setup and a good working iodine server with encryption or
interface encryption say like ipsec etc,
anyone ever setup a good working iodine server on a DD-WRT router or any
other gadget of the same kind,
This is my request, why suffer trying to set it up when someone out there
has already take trouble, but kind enough to share every step of what they
did to the member <iodine-users at lists.wpkg.org>, i mean it will make it
easier for everyone to set up the server and appreciate.
Well i hope the admin and my fellow members finds that a big point.
The good thing about that will be, if someone is a newcomer and wants info
its easier to share the same config.
However, i suggest a live config of from a working server, not the author's
config, and whoever is kind enough to share, should make sure that they
don't include there public/global ip but use something else for security
reasons.
Thanks guys.

--
**