[iodine-users] I need help

Robin. B robin at iteqpro.com
Thu Jan 6 08:06:05 CET 2011

hello every, I have setup my tunnell, and its like this,

server     IN      A       41.220.212.34

tunnell    IN      NS      server.iteqpro.com <http://mail1.iteqpro.com/>

When i do an nslookup/ping server.iteqpro.com in cmd, it resolves to the ip,
but when i go to kryo check-it <http://code.kryo.se/iodine/check-it/>, i
says this this error below
*

"Troubleshoot your iodine setup

Analyzing DNS setup for tunnel domain 'server.iteqpro.com'... (might take
some time)

Looking for nameserver for iteqpro.com.. got sns152.websitewelcome.com (at
174.132.179.4).
Resolving delegation of server.iteqpro.com at 174.132.179.4... not known.

Error: The tunnel name server.iteqpro.com is not delegated to any host
according to nameserver sns152.websitewelcome.com.

Try again <http://code.kryo.se/iodine/check-it/>

Back to iodine <http://code.kryo.se/iodine>*"

I need help on that, as for the other error, i did what you told me and it
worked, thank you very much...

--
**
networking . security . linux