cockneyparker at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 15 21:52:00 CET 2011
All those who have come back, I'm just working on getting the routing via
the tun device working and having done so, I'll share with the group.
To be 100% honest, the biggest breakthrough came by getting my hosting
provider to update the DNS (I didn't seem to have sufficient access). Will
get back when I understand all the aspects.
On 15 November 2011 11:59, Greg Troxel <gdt at work.lexort.com> wrote:
> Chris Parker <cockneyparker at btinternet.com> writes:
> > Nobody came back with a solution to my issue, but I have now got it
> > working, so on the off chance that someone is struggling to solve it. You
> > needn't bother.
> Perhaps you could explain the issue and the solution, for the archives.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the iodine-users