[iodine-users] Doubts regarding iodine

Bishneet Kaur psxbk3 at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Jun 22 18:27:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have used iodine to connect a client to iodine server. When I tested performance of iodine using iperf, it was coming out to be very less in tems of Kbits/sec. I was going through 'operational info' part of 'readme' of iodine at cryo.iodine, it says if you keep domain name small, it will give good upstream throughput. Can you tell me how the bandwidth and domain names related? Also, can you tell me the relation between -m and -M ?

Thanks,
Bishneet