[iodine-users] Receiving Handshake Failure When Using AnIodine

Patrick R McDonald marlowe at antagonism.org
Thu Oct 9 15:38:04 CEST 2014

All,

I receive a handshake failure when attempting to connect with AnIodine
to iodined. I confirmed my setup passes

http://code.kryo.se/iodine/check-it/

I am able to successfully connect with the Debian client by running the
following command:

sudo iodine -f -T P secretpassword 91.143.93.138 t1.antagonism.org

I have the following options set:

Tunnel Topdomain - t1.antagonism.org
Password: secretpassword
Tunnel Nameserver: 91.143.93.138

All other options are set for the defaults.

The log messages scroll by too fast for me to read before the error
message appears. I confirmed I am not receiving any requests from the
client by running the -DD option on the server. I tried the client
connection both on the cell and wifi networks and received the same
issue.

Can someone please point me in the appropriate direction to resolve this
issue?

Thanks,
Patrick