[sheepdog-users] different size of sheepdog storage discs

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:40:07 CEST 2012

On 07/06/2012 04:09 AM, Jens WEBER wrote:
> What happens if I create a vdi that is larger than the space of one sheep?

Sheepdog cluster has the conception of load balance, data (ideally) will
be evenly distributed to all the nodes(you can assign weight on nodes).
So theoretically you can create however big image you want until one of
nodes gets full.

> What happens if a sheep have 0% free space?

Out of service. You can increase storage capacity by adding more nodes.