[sheepdog-users] Snapshot and Cache stress test

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 18:03:31 CEST 2013

I forgot to mention that, after the test with snapshots, I tried to
shutdown the cluster by 'dog cluster shutdown' but only 1 sheep died.
The proccess on the other 2 node was frozen.
I killed them by kill -9  and restarted the cluster.
A killed a node to check if recovery was starting and it started.
During recovery I insert back the node (without clearing data first).
After sometime, recovery is still running (frozen) on node 1 (I killed node 2).

I'm going to format the cluster.