[sheepdog-users] 'vdi check' progress bar hangs

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:34:41 CET 2013

2013/12/18 Hitoshi Mitake <mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com>

> > I made it shorted but that's what happens: it doesn't reach 100%.

I'm almost sure it stop where data begin.
I.e. vdi has virtual size of 10G and 2G used.  Vdi check will stop printing
when checking the used space.
If I check multiple times the same vdi it hang at the same point.
If I write 3G of date inside the guest, then the bar hangs earlier (e.g.
53%).

BTW, the sheepdog daemon version is strange. Can I see the defined version
> in
> your configure.ac?
>

> grep -i version configure.ac
m4_define([sheepdog_version], [0.7.6_rc1])
m4_define([git_version],
AC_INIT([sheepdog], m4_default(git_version, sheepdog_version),
if ! ${MAKE-make} --version /cannot/make/this >/dev/null 2>&1; then
AC_MSG_RESULT([  Version                  = ${VERSION}])