[sheepdog-users] storage design question

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Thu Feb 21 10:41:16 CET 2013

Hello. I'm very newbie with sheepdog, and hove teoretical question.
My setup contains:
1 big server with some Tb disks
4 servers with virtual machines have own disk (each server have 2 disk
for example 1Tb each)

How can i configure sheepdog to have 2 copies of my data ( one copy on
server with vm and one copy in the big server) and to get something
like:
When the big server down - all continue working
When the server with vm down - all works becouse big server runs
Other servers with virtual machines does not have additional copies of data...

Sorry for bad explanation

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
Clodo.ru