[sheepdog-users] When does sheepdog flush the cache?

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:27:34 CET 2013

On 01/29/2013 07:42 PM, Valerio Pachera wrote:
> May you please tell me how get the latest sources of qemu-kvm?
> I was used the get them form
>   'http://sourceforge.net/projects/kvm/files/qemu-kvm/'

This is quite out dated. All the qemu patches that I mentioned goes to
the official qemu git repo: git://git.qemu.org/qemu.git.

But there is some time window to get the sheepdog patch merged into
mainline of QEMU.

You can try the temporary fork of QEMU from:
 git://github.com/collie/qemu.git

Which will contain the interim pending patches from Sheepdog community.

I have updated master of this forked QEMU tree, you can just try it with
latest sheepdog. :)