[sheepdog-users] Sheepdog client - Have to be member of Sheepdog ?

Giovanni Bellac giovannib1979 at ymail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:32:11 CEST 2013

Hello

I have a question regarding using Sheepdog:

Have the sheepdog clients (Qemu/KVM node systems) to be a member of Sheepdog?

We want to have Sheepdog storage systems and "normal" Sheepdog clients (Qemu/KVM). When adding the clients to Sheepdog, these will be used as Storage too. Our node systems have only small disk space. We want, that all images are only hosted on the Sheepdog storage servers.

Thanks,
Giovanni