[sheepdog-users] [ANNOUNCE] stable sheepdog branch

Joseph Glanville joseph at cloudscaling.com
Wed Jun 26 07:21:18 CEST 2013

As part of creating stable branches can we also talk about upgrades
between stable releases?
Stuff like guidelines regarding ABI compatibility between stable
releases and rolling upgrades.

I am not sure it's appropriate to do so in this thread but I would
like to have the topic be discussed at some stage.