[sheepdog-users] problem converting vdi

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:03:23 CEST 2013

2013/6/26 Valerio Pachera <sirio81 at gmail.com>:
> 2013/6/26 Liu Yuan <namei.unix at gmail.com>:
>> I can't reproduce the problem. Can you write down a realibe reproduce procedure?
>
> qemu-img convert -f qcow2 squeeze_good.qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze
> qemu-img convert -O qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze squeezeCluster.qcow2
> collie vdi delete squeeze
> qemu-img convert -f qcow2 squeezeCluster.qcow2 sheepdog:squeeze

I tried a second time, but it didn't repeat >:(
I tried compressed qcow2 and not compressed (-c) but it didn't change.

Maybe the first vdi I converted had something wrong because of the
crashes of the previous tests.
(vdi check was fine tough).

> ... I notice another abnormal thing:
>   qemu-img convert systemerescue.iso sheepdog:sr.iso

I still don't get this to work.
  'Booting from DVD/CD...'