[sheepdog-users] Frozen guests and sheep daemon

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:29:03 CEST 2013

2013/5/22 Wenhao <wenhao at zelin.io>:
> Now sheepdog always do eager recovery when a node is found lost. In
> many cases, the node could join very soon. It is useful if there is a
> parameter that the Admin could specify how long the recovery should
> wait.

This sentence made me wonder:
a cable get disconnected by the cleaning lady.
Sheep daemon dies on that host.
I notice that right after, reconnect the cable and run sheep daemon.
On the host were running two guests and I didn't kill them before
re-running sheep.

Guests are going to freeze I guess.
They (qemu client) will not be able to "speak" with the new sheep daemon, right?