[sheepdog-users] Collie node kill and md

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:08:33 CEST 2013

On 05/23/2013 02:03 PM, Valerio Pachera wrote:
> Today zimbra_backup is working.
> I don't know if vdi check fixed something.
> Note: it running while vdi check of another disk is still running
> (backup_data) and works fine.

Yeah, vdi check can work with other vdis are active.

Did vdi check output anything for zimbra_data? If not, nothing was fixed.

> I look forward to know if the guest that uses 'backp' and
> 'backup_data' is going to work fine either.
> Right now it's at 85.2% og the check.

The latest git make check much faster (by multi-threading check process
and use sha1 instead of whole object content to compare), I hope this
can please user to check a large vdi.