[sheepdog-users] Single-node sheepdog for testing

Scott Devoid devoid at anl.gov
Fri Apr 18 05:01:34 CEST 2014

Thanks, that's what I suspected. I'll use the shutdown command from now on.
:-)

To your other question, I'm running the 0.6.0 version--I know, it's way out
of date! But I am trying to get sheepdog integrated as an optional
configuration for Devstack, and I don't think the Devstack team likes
including alternate PPAs or building other projects from source. That's the
version that Ubuntu 13.10 supports; hopefully Devstack will bump itself up
to Trusty soon.

~ Scott