[sheepdog-users] [sheepdog] Release schedule for 0.8.0

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:51:35 CET 2014

At Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:05:04 +0100,
Valerio Pachera wrote:

> Hi all, is there any news about sheepdog 0.8 release date?

Sorry for my too late reply.  I've been very busy for other works.

I wanted to add a feature to reclaim unused objects before the
release, but I'll release sheepdog 0.8 asap rather than keeping users
waiting for more time.  Fortunately, Hitoshi is willing to help me to
implement the object reclaim feature, so probably we can see it in the
0.9 release.

Thanks,

Kazutaka