[sheepdog-users] sheepdog replication got stuck

Gerald Richter - ECOS richter at ecos.de
Tue Jan 7 07:31:18 CET 2014

Hi Liu,

thanks for your feedback. I will try the test you mentioned later on, when the recovery has finished.

Just one question, my understanding was, that the sheep daemon is flushing the cache after some time on it's own. Is there something like this or is the cache only flushed when a sync comes from the VM?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald