[sheepdog-users] sheepdog recovery question

duron800 at qq.com
Mon Jun 2 04:50:20 CEST 2014

hello, I have running a cluster with 3 nodes. and I store more than 3TB data in my cluster,
there are 50 VMs running on the cluster.
but one node have crash yestoday, when I restart the crashed sheep, my cluster going to recovery, then, many VMs are very slow, I check the disk idle time of the vm, it often shows 0, I think many IO are block when recovery.  then I check the disk, iostat and the bandwidth of all sheep nodes, there are all normal .   I think the nodes hardware are very well,the reason of vms slow is caused by sheepdog , how to solve this issue ? thank you