[sheepdog-users] a very very very serious bug in recovery

duron800 at qq.com
Fri Jun 6 03:59:20 CEST 2014

hello, I found a very very very serious bug in recovery,
I running a testing cluster with 4 nodes, 3 nodes are running as normal mode, 1 node is running  as gateway mode,
if I shutdown the 3 normal  nodes, but keep the gateway running, then I restart the 3 normal nodes, then , the 3 nodes
need to recovery, when recovery is completed, all data will be wipe , I check the sheepdog store dir, there are all empty.

if I have no gateway node in the cluster, this issue not Occur.