[sheepdog-users] Testing snapshot-object-reclaim

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:41:43 CET 2014

> I got a strange behaviour: after removing a big file on the guest, it
> wasn't able to write a second one (no space left on the device).

I've been doing something else for some hours, then I tried to re-run
the same dd inside the guest for creating the big file, and it
successed.
Anyway, after removing all the snapshot, the total used space is 16G
instead of the initial  3.6G

dog vdi list
  Name        Id    Size    Used  Shared    Creation time   VDI id  Copies  Tag
  test         0   10 GB   32 MB  6.2 GB 2014-03-05 12:23   7c2b2a
2:1

dog node info
Id      Size    Used    Avail   Use%
 0      233 GB  5.2 GB  227 GB    2%