[sheepdog-users] [ANNOUNCE, CAUTION] sheepdog stable release v0.8.1

richter at ecos.de richter at ecos.de
Wed Mar 26 19:48:01 CET 2014

HI,

what ist he correct way to upgrade the store. Do I need to update the whole
cluster at once or can I update node by node (wait until recovery is
finished before doing the next node)? If node by node is possible, does the
combination of 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 nodes work correctly until all nodes are
upgraded?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald

Sorry