[sheepdog-users] sheepdog tgt multipath

Balázs Kónya brokerka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:14:04 CEST 2015

Hi!

I tested your advice!

The whole concept still not working, but.

Format the cluster with -l option and tgtd helped to setup multipathing
when only one XenServer node connected to the storage.
I've not tested with VM, but checking XenServer path status, seems to
working as expected.
If i restart one sheep node with the tgtd...path goes down...after
recovery...path recovers too.

After i created a XenServer pool with two xen node, and connect the
storage...everything seems to be ok, but when i enable the XenServer High
Avaliability, only one iSCSI path remain active...

I'm sure, this is not the Sheepdog Cluster or tgt problem.

Thank You for the advice again!