[sheepdog-users] stability and architecture

Vladislav Gorbunov vadikgo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:16:38 CET 2015

> As for monitoring, how can I get the cluster "health", something linke
"ceph health" or "ceph -w" outputs?
I check zookeeper status with crontab command:

ps -Fp $(cat /var/run/sheep.pid) | grep -Eo 'zookeeper\:\S+'|grep -Eo
xargs -I {} sh -c "echo ruok | nc {} | grep -q imok || echo 'Zookeeper node
{} failed'"

and nodes status for CentOS 7 nodes:

cat nodeslist.txt|xargs -I {} ssh {} "systemctl status sheepdog