[sheepdog-users] How to manual recover from "no majority of" error

Walid Moghrabi walid.moghrabi at lezard-visuel.com
Tue Nov 24 16:20:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I recently encountered a "no majority of 8057b0b500000000" error when checking one of my VDIs.
The "dog vdi check" doesn't seem to fix the issue.
My VDI is quite big (about 1TB) so checks take a very looooong time, how can I fix this issue manually ?

I searched through the whole mailing list and documentation and saw very few informations about this so sorry if I'm targeting the wrong place but I see nowhere else to ask.

Regards.

Walid