[sheepdog-users] [ANNOUNCE] sheepdog stable release v1.0_rc1

Glen Aidukas GAidukas at BehaviorMatrix.com
Mon Jun 27 17:27:57 CEST 2016

Hitoshi,

I don’t currently use sheepdog in production so it is not emergent at the moment but EC is one of my main reasons for interested in sheepdog.  Once EC consistency issues are correctable and all of sheepdog is stable I would like to evaluate and consider it for production use in my environments.

Regards,

-Glen

From: Hitoshi Mitake [mailto:mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 12:57 AM
To: Glen Aidukas <GAidukas at BehaviorMatrix.com>
Cc: sheepdog-users at lists.wpkg.org
Subject: Re: [sheepdog-users] [ANNOUNCE] sheepdog stable release v1.0_rc1

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 11:01 PM, Glen Aidukas <GAidukas at behaviormatrix.com<mailto:GAidukas at behaviormatrix.com>> wrote:
Hitoshi,

Thanks for all your hard work on this project!  I look forward to testing this new release.

One question, as I understand it, dog cluster check does not (or in the past did not) fix consistency issues with erasure encoded vdi images.  Has this been addressed?

Currently it isn't addressed, is it your emergent requirement?

Thanks,
Hitoshi

Thanks,

-Glen