[sheepdog-users] How enable Object Cache

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Wed Sep 21 13:50:05 CEST 2016

As I know, cache is useful and with it we can avoid complex setup involving
bcache,enhanceio and other stuff.
And as I know, Hitoshi says that object cache can be reworked and bring
back after 1.0 release.
I have setup with sata HDD and some ssd on server and want to use object
cache on ssd to speedup writing.
Maybe this is time to rethink this and bring it back?

21 Сен 2016 г. 12:57 пользователь "Takashi Menjo" <