[sheepdog-users] Import image in sheepdog

Cristian Del Carlo cristian.delcarlo at targetsolutions.it
Thu Sep 29 08:51:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried restarting sheepdog on each server,and then I was able to
delete and import the images.
I was importing the image from nas, I think it may have been a network problem.

I need to import in sheepdog other virtual machines, if I will have
again the problem
I will try to provide logs and images.

Thanks again.

Cristian