[Sheepdog] VDI locking, migration and qemu

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Nov 26 07:47:01 CET 2009

On 2009/11/25 22:35, Chris Webb wrote:
> Hi. I've posted a patch to introduce the suggested hooks, against the
> current head of your sheepdog/qemu-kvm repository. Does this work okay for
> you? If so, I'll rebase to current qemu head, and send to the qemu list for
> feedback too.

Thanks, it looks almost good.
I confirmed your patch enable Sheepdog to migrate with bdrv_claim/bdrv_release.

However, bdrv_release doesn't called when we stop a VM using shutdown command or
a signal. I think bdrv_release_all should be called in the exit routine
(e.g. at the end of main()).

Regards,

MORITA Kazutaka