[Sheepdog] error on ./configure (debian squeeze amd64)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Fri Dec 31 20:51:19 CET 2010

Hi ,

I tried to install sheepdog following this: http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/Sheepdog/Getting_Started

I installed corosync (default Debian package) but I got this during the installation process of sheepdog:
_

./configure
checking for corosync... no
configure: error: Package requirements (corosync) were not met:

No package 'corosync' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables corosync_CFLAGS
and corosync_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
_

Here is my corosync version:

dpkg -l corosync

ii  corosync                1.2.1-3                 Standards-based cluster framework (daemon and modules)
_

What do   I miss?

BR, Martin