[Sheepdog] mounting sheepdog volume as file system

Takuya Akaogi akaogi at bitscript.com
Thu Feb 3 10:22:49 CET 2011

To whom it may concern

This is Takuya Akaogi.

I'm researching regarding Sheepdog.

#This is what I would like to do
1. To create a network storage system as Amazon S3 by sheepdog.
2. Amazon S3's bucket is available to mount as file system via "s3fs"
command.
I would like to create a Network Storage Cluster which is capable of
mounting
as a file system on local machine.

#This is my question.
1. Do you have any information which shows how to create above enviroment?
If you do, please tell me how or any URL which shows some instraction.
2. Do you know any command or API can make possible to mount volume as
"s3fs"?

Please help me.

Best regards.
Thank you.