[sheepdog] Production VS Testing

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:45:53 CET 2012

'This software is experimental and developing software'

Hi guys, in this period I'm testing sheepdog and I tested it a bit in the 2011.
I have to say I wasn't able to corrupt my guest image after all my
happy testing :-)
Ok, it was only a single guest doing almost nothing and only 3 nodes,
but this seems a very good resault to me.

What I'm wondering about this project:
- is there a road map and a precise set of test that will move it out
of 'testing' phase?
- i wish to help testing to have a production ready software, may you
tell me wich kind of tests I can do?
- is there a known situation where sheep dog fail it's job?