[sheepdog] Dead Sheeps...

Bastian Scholz nimrodxx at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 09:44:29 CEST 2012

I am using sheepdog 0.2.4 since its out without any Problems, yesterday
I start upgrading to current git version, but one of my virtual
machines
crashed the hole cluster... Other Machines seems to work without
Problems..

Steps for repoducing it in a very stripped down environment.
Using the image sv-bss-visu.qcow2 in the old 0.2.4 environment
works without problems...

root at sv-it-cloud3:~# sheep /mnt/soeren-1/

root at sv-it-cloud2:~# sheep /mnt/soeren-1/
root at sv-it-cloud2:~# collie cluster format --copies=2
root at sv-it-cloud2:~# qemu-img convert sv-bss-visu.qcow2
sheepdog:sv-bss-visu

Then starting the virtual Machine and wait for the crash...
(I manage all of my virtual machines with libvirt)

The complete logfiles for the test are attached.

If more infos are needed, please give me a short note.

Cheers

Bastian