[Sheepdog] Sheepdog 0.4.0 schedule and plan

Shawn Moore smmoore at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:31:55 CEST 2012

If I had to list them in order of importance for us, it's:

1. reclaim unused objects automatically
2. add hierarchical zones support
3. use differential copy for fast object recovery

Would also love the ability to use vdi read/write to get changed data
since last snapshot or something similar to zfs send/recv.  Know it's
been mentioned before.  This might be part of what you are calling 3.

Regards,

Shawn