[sheepdog] About Sheepdog compilation

Bruno Silva bs at cin.ufpe.br
Fri Nov 9 21:54:02 CET 2012

Hello Guys,

      I'm a Ph.D. Student and I'm trying to install the sheepdog source in
a different folder than /usr/bin. Currently, I have tried to install it in
/opt/apps/corosync. So, I adopted the following commands to install the
sheepdog in a different folder.

./configure --prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/ --exec_prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/
--disable-nss; $(MAKE); $(MAKE) install;

Actually, it didn’t work. So…  can u help me with this issue?

root at ubuntu:/opt/apps/corosync/sbin# ./sheep -f /home/cloud/sheepdogStorage/

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Tks

--
Bruno Silva