[sheepdog] [sheepdog-users] IRC meeting at Friday, 2013.6.7

Kai Zhang kyle at zelin.io
Wed Jun 5 12:50:07 CEST 2013

Here is my work plan:

- zookeeper driver
	This would be always on the top of my list.
	As Kazutaka said in another mail thread, he is working on a new way for membership management.
	So I will work on testing after he submit the patch.
- unittest framework
	It depends on the procedure of review.
	If the patch will be applied, I will move on writing more tests and more powerful mock program.
- cluster-wide snapshot
	+ reading sha1 value before fetching object from cluster
	+ parallizing saving and loading cluster snapshot
	Patches has been submitted
- set up a public Jenkins server
	This will be done in this week.
- libsheepdog
	We have talked about libsheepdog for a long time.
	I will start to work on this next week.

@Joseph, I think we have some similar ideas on libsheepdog I think we can discuss more on the IRC meeting.
@Yuan, I think S3 and Swift API should be also based on libsheepdog. We can also discuss on the IRC meeting.

- any other things that you think is more important but have no time to deal with.

Thanks,
Kyle