[sheepdog] RFC: updating the maintenance policy of stable branches

Hitoshi Mitake mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 03:53:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd like to propose updating the maintenance policy of stable
branches. Currently, I have to wait 2 days before pushing patches to
stable branches if the patches have modification for backporting. For
accelerating maintenance, I want to add a new rule: if Kazutaka-san or
Yuan ack the modification, the patches can be pushed to stable
branches immediately.

I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on this change.

Thanks,
Hitoshi