[sheepdog] [ANNOUNCE] earthquake: a framework for distributed systems debuggers

Ruoyu liangry at ucweb.com
Fri Dec 12 04:23:07 CET 2014

Sounds good. Is there any guide for earthquake?

I encounter a problem when I execute the build script in the project's path.

$ ./build
gopath/src/code.google.com/p/goprotobuf/proto/text.go:39:2: no Go source
files in /usr/lib/go/src/pkg/encoding
protoc-gen-go: program not found or is not executable
--go_out: protoc-gen-go: Plugin failed with status code 1.
protoc-gen-go: program not found or is not executable
--go_out: protoc-gen-go: Plugin failed with status code 1.
~/github/earthquake/earthquake ~/github/earthquake
../gopath/src/code.google.com/p/goprotobuf/proto/text.go:39:2: no Go
source files in /usr/lib/go/src/pkg/encoding
~/github/earthquake