[sheepdog] ledger object leak

Ruoyu liangry at ucweb.com
Fri Oct 24 05:01:41 CEST 2014

According to current sheepdog's rule, deleting a vdi, no matter it is
snapshot or not, its vdi object, in another word, ledger object, will
not be removed from disks.

I think it is necessary for collecting allocated vdi in node recovery.
Otherwise, the deleted vdi id might be reused. However, because data
objects are copy-on-write, the allocated vdi id probably belongs to
other vdi so that the deleted vdi id must not be reused.

Therefore, it is not a bug. But it is still a good question.