[sheepdog] [sheepdog/sheepdog] 43eacc: Upgrade ISA-L erasure code to support AVX/AVX2 ins...

Hitoshi Mitake mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:43:03 CEST 2015

Hi Marcin, thanks for your opinion.
Isn't it enough for you to have an option for disabling isa-l? Or do
we have to move the isa-l source code to outside of the repository?

How do you think, Zhang? Is it possible to extract the isa-l as a submodule?
# If it is possible and the disable option isn't enough for packaging,
I can create a new repository for isa-l under github.com/sheepdog

Thanks,
Hitoshi